Sunday, June 17, 2007

I will continue to step

through in a counter clock-wise
motion until I am positioned as
shown in figure 5. You will notice
that because I performed this
movement slowly, my opponent
had the opportunity to let go of
my lapel with his left hand.
I will not give him the same
option with his right hand. I secure
my opponent’s right hand as
shown here and begin to push
his elbow down and forward.
Take note of this grip I am
using on my opponent’s
right hand - I have
switched from the sleeve
to the knife edge of his
hand. My palm is over the
top of his hand with my fingers
gripping the pinky-side of his
hand. This will allow me to twist
his wrist, bending his arm in such a
way that his elbow will point up.
The pain at his wrist will cause
most to submit at this point.
In figure 6, I step behind
him, creating pressure on his wrist
as I just described and his shoulder
by pushing his elbow down and
pulling up on his hand.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home