Friday, July 06, 2007

Once my opponent is
facing me, I secure the thumbside
of my forearm under his
chin so that it is touching the
front of my opponent’s throat.
I squeeze my arm tightly
around his neck and keep his
head trapped under my armpit.
Once my ar m is secured
tightly around my opponent’s
neck, I place my r ight hand on
his shoulder as shown.
I will then place my lef t
palm on my r ight wr i st as
shown in figure 6 and in the
highlighted circle.
To tighten the choke, creating
additional pressure
on my opponent’s neck, I
will do the following:
Make a reverse “motorcyc
l e - rev” move with my l e f t
hand around my r ight. This
will lift my lef t wr ist a few
i n ches, tightening the choke
around my opponent ’s neck .
Next I will squeeze my arm
around his neck tighter and
arch my body up and back .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home