Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bear Hug from Behind

In this situation, My opponent
is holding my from behind.
He has both of my arms trapped
by wrapping his arms around my
entire body.
My first priority is to
“break his grip” so that I may
begin to escape. To do so, I will
first take a very deep breath in,
filling my lungs completely with air
and expanding my diaphragm as
much as possible. This will cause
my opponent to widen his grip.
Once my chest is expanded,
I will make my move to escape.
All in one move, I will combine
the following steps: I let out my
air, becoming instantly smaller
than I was before. I Squat to the
floor, lowering my base, as shown
in Figure 2. I spread my arms
apart as shown here to the left. I
will also drive my butt into his
hips ar I drop my weight. The
combination of these above
moves done simultaneously with
proper speed and force will
break my opponent’s hold.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home