Sunday, July 01, 2007

Head Lock Escape

In this situation, my
opponent has secured a headlock
however, the fact he is
st anding in front of me will
make is easy for me to escape.
The first thing I do is
secure a gr ip on his r ight wr ist
with my r ight hand. Doing this
will ensure that he cannot create
additional pressure on my
face or skull and will also stop
him from sliding his arm down
to my neck and choking me.
The next step in my move
to escape is as I continue to
pull on his wr ist with my r ight
hand, I place my lef t ar m as far
as I can over his shoulder.
Once my lef t ar m is extended
over my opponent’s ri g h t
shoulder, I will begin to push
forward, down and out ant an
angle with the r idge of my hand
(pinky side) against the side of
his face.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home