Monday, March 12, 2007

Samurai

“It is you who shall die, Samurai. I was trained as a child
in Tanto-jitsu. I can hit a flying sparrow at thirty paces with
my blades, and bring it to the ground alive.”
“We shall see,” the leader said. “But this much is certain.
One of us shall not survive.” With that he charged. Kenji
threw his third knife, and the Samurai swatted it away. But
the fourth knife followed quickly, spinning in the moonlight
to strike the man in the chest. Kenji drew the dagger from his
waist.
The Samnurai halted and laughed boldly, pulling the
dagger from his chest and hurling it away into the darkness.
“I have you now, Ninja. You only have one knife left, and
your last blade did not cause a serious wound. Surrender
your life and I shall make the end quick. I will not stop until I
kill you.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home